Thursday, December 10, 2009

Quote of the Day: Christina Rossetti

"Better by far you should forget and smile that you should remember and be sad."


Sometimes, I think I work at a strange place.

Today, someone said, "Stop moaning so much when I'm trying to leave a message."

Another person said, "Once I took off all my clothes for a cookie."

At our Christmas party last weekend, we basically had a burlesque troupe providing the entertainment because nothing says "Merry Christmas" like scantily clad-girls on stilts grinding provocatively together. (Here's a fun side not in keeping with this week's theme of homeless defecation. My co-worker found a box of excrement blocking his car door after the party.)

I also think I may have increased the weirdness quotient today when I found myself pretending that my banana was a gun. Luckily no one was injured before I subdued myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment