Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Quote of the Day: Jonathan Swift

"No wise man ever wished to be younger."


Have you ever visited a favorite place from childhood only to discover that it was the narcotic of nostalgia that made the place seem so delightful? Well, it happened to me this weekend.

I used to think that Primos's Burgers in the Roosevelt District of Seattle made an excellent burger. Last weekend I learned that I was wrong. It just wasn't very good. I guess some things are better left in the realm of memory.

2 comments:

  1. They have been under new management for just 2 or 3 months, I think. Last time I went there (I believe it was Fall of 2009), they made pretty tasty burgers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I will give them another try. I used to go there all the time.

    ReplyDelete