Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Quote of the Day: Nora Ephron

"Insane people are always sure that they are fine. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit that they are crazy."


I'm not sure which type I ran into this morning but I sure ran into something. On my way to work, a homeless women approached me and asked for a cigarette. When I told her I was sorry but I didn't have one, she looked at me with all the hate she could muster and said, "Bitch." She seriously looked like a witch casting a spell. I do have a way with people.

Also, I am pretty sure I saw a drug deal or a ransom drop-off this morning. This guy accidentally hit me with his satchel on the way of the bus and then stowed it at the bottom of a brick wall before walking away into the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment