Monday, March 29, 2010

Quote of the Day: Raymond Aron

"What passes for optimism is most often the effect of an intellectual error."


I just admitted a hard truth to myself about myself this weekend.

I am slowly going bald. Give me ten years and I am going to have enough hair for a sweet comb-over. People have been telling me I'm going bald for the past five years but I never believed them. I just assumed they were jealous of my golden locks, especially the hair stylist who refused to continue mid-scalp massage because too much hair was coming out.

I realized the awful truth yesterday by looking in a mirror on a day when I hadn't combed my hair. Their was a lot of white naked scalp. I guess it's a good thing I got married when I did because I have enough things going against me in the looks department. (That was a joke. I actually look like a Greek god.)

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it was marriage that made it happen faster.

    Love you
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete