Thursday, March 12, 2009

Quote of the Day: Oscar Wilde

Even though, Oscar Wilde once said, "Conversation about the weather is the last refuge of the unimaginative," I still feel the need to comment on the weather. It is really quite nice here in Florida. I enjoy being able to go on a walk in just a T-shirt. Don't worry, I'm wearing pants now that they specifically told me to. Seattle has just been too cold for me lately. That being said, I am sure I would get pretty tired of the heat down here real fast. It's pretty humid right now; in fact, I have even felt myself starting to sweat a few times and not the kind of sweaty I get when I'm talking to a pretty girl.


Maybe I am just like Goldilocks because I am either too hot or too cold. I think the only place I ever lived where I never complained about the weather was San Jose. Those two years I lived in the Bay Area were very nice too me as far as weather was concerned.


Sorry for the boring blog post but I am too tired to say anything creative. I guess I'm kind of assuming all my other blog posts have been non-stop thrill rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment