Thursday, April 8, 2010

Quote of the Day: Hans Christian Andersen

"Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale."

By the way, Hans Christian Andersen was a very bizarre individual.


Today, the lady downstairs hit me for threatening to tell people about her obsession with a Korean pop singer. Apparently, there's some very popular singer who recently immigrated here who is still trying to get his family here. She says there is nothing romantic in her admiration, she just feels sorry for him because he reminds her of his son. That doesn't explain her shame led her to hit me with her purse though.

When I came in this morning, she asked, "Is Applebee's a nice place?"

"Not really."

"What about the Outback?"

"It's a little better. Why?"

After she told me this guy's fan club was trying to buy him a gift certificate to a national chain, I asked if she was in the fan club. "Not exactly."

"You're the president, aren't you?" And it was at this point that she assaulted me.

No comments:

Post a Comment