Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Quote of the Day: Tom Stoppard

"Maturity is a high price to pay for growing up."


I must still be immature because I find my computer password hilarious and now I can blog about it since I just changed it.

I need to give you a little background first before the big reveal. Since my company has very strict computer password requirements and the process of choosing one can be quite onerous and I have come up with a new one every three months, I decided the best method was to mirror my original company-assigned password. For instance, 5DF7*tAD became 9RE3$tOS and so forth.

This method worked quite well until one of the IT guys texted me for my password so he could set up my new computer and I was forced to text back 1AS5^sEX. (Please believe me it was random because no one else did and it hurt my feelings. I swear.)

No comments:

Post a Comment