Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Quote of the Day: W. Somerset Maugham

"He was so young, he did not realise how much less is the sense of obligation in those who receive favours than in those who grant them."


My CEO is a better person than me because I found him wiping down the counters in bathroom and picking used paper towels up off the floor whereas I almost feel morally justified in leaving paper towels on the floor if there is no trash receptacle by the door because one should not be expected to touch the door handle with one's bare hands.

Although, that is not what happened in this case because the trash is right by the door. The problem is that we have a small trash can that gets full too quickly and a powerful faucet that can only have been designed for surgery units because it is so powerful it sprays water everywhere.

Let me know if you need to know anything else about my work bathroom and I'll be glad to tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment