Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Quote of the Day: William Shakespeare

"To fear the worst oft cures the worse." Wow, that sounds very OCD.


I think I am a pretty tolerant person but there are a few things I will not tolerate.

1. Wearing your skin-tight biking outfit in the office when it's 11:30AM and you've already been there for three hours. Especially, if you are a close-talker.

2. Giving me parking Tickets. I find them immoral since they are simply about driving revenue and not protecting the public. That kind of thing just encourages cynicism about the proper role and duty of the citizen towards his government. Zone 5 parking permit, I am onto you.

3. Leaving your garbage outside your apartment for days on end. I will tolerate your drug-dealing ways but not your defilement of common living space.

4. Transferring me to the vendor line without warning if you are a receptionist. It's lying if you says, "Here's Mr. X," and then transfer me somewhere else.



There, I feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment