Monday, September 21, 2009

Quote of the Day: Mark Twain

“When angry, count to four. When very angry, swear.”


I have some things I could be angry about today if I chose to. One, apparently my "great" insurance company will not pay for your yearly physical if you are fat. Good to know obesity is such an excluded condition that they won't even pay for a simple blood test.

Also, my co-worker got 50% off his lunch at a Mexican restaurant because he is Hispanic. Meanwhile, I had to pay $15 for a cup of shrimp. Come on, he doesn't even speak Spanish.

It looks a fat white guy just can't get a break today.



I am not sure how to feel about the conversation I just had with the maintenance guy I found installing a new ceiling panel in the bathroom. I felt awkward using the bathroom while some guy hovered above me so I tried to break the tension with a joke.

I said, "Replacing the camera, huh?"
His reply, "Boy, don't I wish."

No comments:

Post a Comment