Friday, September 4, 2009

Quote of the Day: Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky

"A self-respecting artist must not fold his hands on the pretext that he is not in the mood."


Here's a fun conversation I just overheard at work:

"I need a shot of Tequila every night when I get home from work."
"Do you think you might be an alcoholic?"
"No, I've just been so sick lately. It's the only thing that keeps me going."
"Did you doctor tell you to do that?"
"Not exactly."


I got some good news today. It looks a certain weight loss company is interested in using my story for publicity\advertising purposes.




1 comment:

  1. Hopefully they give you a big burlap sack full of money as payment. With a $ on the outside.

    That would be cool.

    Anyways, I am impressed with your dedication and success. And a little bit of cash doesn't hurt.

    ReplyDelete