Thursday, July 16, 2009

Quote of the Day: Leonardo da Vinci

"Art is never finished, only abandoned.”

Someday I will publish my book. Of course, first I need to print it out and send it off. I have made a personal goal to send it off to an agent before I die and with all the weight I've lost recently (130LBS -not to brag or anything) I've given myself a few more years to procrastinate trying to achieve that goal.

This article proves something I've suspected for a long time. You're better off not listening to people's advice, especially experts with their fancy degrees and evil book learning.
http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2009/03/financebrain/

Remember the homeless guy who prays for me and tells me I'm looking mighty fine? Well, I haven't seen him in over a month and I'm getting concerned. I have varied my walking routine a little but I'm worried it's something more. I need to find him so I can be validated me as an attractive piece of man-meat. Seriously, I would like to find him but I don't know how.

I am moving this weekend so this will be the last post until Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment