Friday, April 24, 2009

Quote of the Day: Marcel Proust

"A change in the weather is sufficient to recreate the world and ourselves." I just thought I'd use this quote because I used a quote the other day making the exact opposite point.

I don't have much to say so I'll be quick and follow my mother's advice about not saying anything at all if you can't say anything interesting. Or maybe it was if you can't say anything nice. I always get those two words confused.

So they passed around this book at my office that we were supposed to inscribe with parenting advice for this woman in my office who is going on maternity leave. Unfortunately, it got taken from my desk before I could write anything in it which is too bad because I had some great advice to give that I have acquired during my many years of parenting. Okay, I lied. Mostly, I was just going to give her advice about how to guard her baby against Zombie attacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment