Monday, June 15, 2009

Quote: The Most Expensive Air I Ever Bought



Guess how much I paid for this empty plastic bottle of air? $11. I know that's insane but my company has stopped buying bottled, to either go green or go cheap depending on who you ask, so I had no choice but to find something to transport water in because getting up to go the water cooler every hour is the very height of inefficiency and water cooler talk is not as fun as TV has made it out to be. So anyway, I bought this at the store downstairs. I just assumed it would be around $5 so by the time I realized it wasn't it was too late. It had already been rung up and I would have been too embarrassed to have her take it off the total so I just went with it. The ironic thing is a co-worker of mine told me today that I seem to have no fear of being embarrassed. I'm not sure if that's a compliment or not but it does not matter because as I have demonstrated that statement is patently false.

1 comment:

  1. Ha, at least it's a cool color. I hope it holds a lot of water too.

    ReplyDelete