Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Quote of the Day: Joss Whedon

Passion, it lies in all of us, sleeping... waiting... and though unwanted... unbidden... it will stir... open its jaws and howl. It speaks to us... guides us... passion rules us all, and we obey. What other choice do we have? Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love... the clarity of hatred... and the ecstasy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace... but we would be hollow... Empty rooms shuttered and dank. Without passion we'd be truly dead.”


I never thought I could feel this way, but alas, I do. Of course, I am referring to the latest iPhone release. http://www.apple.com/iphone/ Even though I would probably never use the video feature, it'd be nice to know I'd be prepared if a Cloverfield-like disaster ever struck Seattle. I think I shall resist the urge. I have Europe to think about.


Sometimes I feel like my life is a Dilbert cartoon, and not the funny Dilbert from about ten years ago back when it was still fresh and relevant. Yesterday, we had an hour meeting to decide if we should cancel our hour long meeting. After much, deliberation we decided to cancel it and re-schedule it for Thursday morning. I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. That really does sound like a Dilbert cartoon. And I love your quote! I would probably be as passionate about the new iPhone release if I had a chance of getting one...but alas that will probably never come to pass.

    ReplyDelete