Friday, June 26, 2009

Quote of the Day: Henry David Thoreau

“Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.”

Normally, I despise Thoreau but I like to think this quote appropriately describes my week. At least, the busy part anyway. I've been so busy that I've only read 25 pages of fiction this week. That's a 275 page drop from my normal reading performance.

This post is short and sweet because I have a million things to do so I can leave work an hour early so I can get out of town on time. I am either going hiking or taking a trip to Argentina this weekend. I'll let you know when I get back.

2 comments:

  1. How about hiking in Argentina? Then you kill two birds with one stone! Aren't you going to Idaho? Good-luck meeting the fam! Keep me posted! oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, now would you really want to compare yourself to a cheating pig like him?? Have fun.

    ReplyDelete