Monday, June 8, 2009

Swords

You know what happens when you take pictures of people with swords? They chase you with them. I narrowly escaped with my life on Saturday. I wish I could say I vanquished someone in a duel because I have a matching sword in my basement that cut my roommate's chin very nicely once upon a time but the truth is my enemies never even left the basketball court. So I guess by "narrowly escaped" I mean I kept walking and pretended like I couldn't hear them yelling at me because my music was too loud. I guess they knew I was just too fearsome of a warrior to risk a confrontation with.

PS
Sorry this picture is so subpar.

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps our next FHE lesson should be on the art of looking like you are texting while actually taking a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure a condition of my leaving that sword with you was that it be used to vanquish our enemies. Start vanquishing...

    ReplyDelete