Monday, June 22, 2009

Quote of the Day: Mark Twain

"When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years."

I was going to post this quote Friday in honor of Father's Day but I forgot so here it is.


I don't have much time to write today but that's all right because I think I can rest on my laurels for the rest of my life because I accomplished one of my major life goals this weekend. I digitized my whole music collection. I ended up with 460 albums and 44GB of music. Not bad. It did take me a lot of time but all the great things in life are worth sacrificing for.


I guess I have time to tell you about the first booty call of my life. I have received three of them this weekend from a drunken women in Kent and two of them were between the hours of 1 and 3 AM. I keep telling her she's got the wrong number but she keeps calling back. Yesterday, she even called me "baby" and asked what I was doing (Suprisingly, she hasn't asked me what I am wearing but I'm sure that's coming soon.) I guess, like most women and Robert Palmer, she finds me simply irresistible.

1 comment:

  1. Collin,you make me smile and most of the time laugh, too! AND you are simply irresistible!
    Later...love, Mimi

    ReplyDelete